Is it just me or can you not access the BB Torch forums from the CrackBerry App. Is this just happening to me and if not when will it be fixed?

Thank you.
    11-25-10 09:48 PM
    I think its just your phone. Mine accesses the Torch forums just fine
    11-25-10 10:03 PM
    Is it just me or can you not access the BB Torch forums from the CrackBerry App. Is this just happening to me and if not when will it be fixed?

Thank you.
    If you are talking about using the launcher, I don't think you can. I went to m.crackberry.com on the "go to" page of the browser. Then click on forums and it will give you the options of which type of forum you want to go into, including the torch. I bookmarked it and don't even use the launcher anymore.
    11-25-10 10:05 PM
    Yes, the CB-Launcher is NOT updated yet. The most recent devices covered by the Launcher app are the 9650 and Pearl 3G 9100/05.
    It's not just the Torch unlisted, it's missing:
    •Torch 9800
    •Bold 9780
    •Style 9670
    •Curve 3G 9300/30
    •Playbook

I have a feeling they were waiting on the new site launch before updating it, as other navigation and names of some forums have changed. (i.e. 3rd Party Apps is now BlackBerry Apps)
    Wouldn't surprise me if it's still a few weeks. They might still make tweaks on the new site, and then the dev (BBA here in the Forums) needs to make the changes.
    11-26-10 12:07 AM
    Plus, the CrackBerry app is made by Fabian (LaterDude Pro dev) not by CrackBerry itself. So after CB updates the forums/site, he has to update the app.
    At least that's how I think it goes.
    11-26-10 06:33 PM
    Correct ;-)!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-10 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD