We all can admit that there are a lack of apps for the BlackBerry phone OS and the PlayBook QNX OS. I for one am interested in learning how to make an app for the PlayBook. I'm sure there are a few others out there that are also interested in doing this too. Like many others I have no idea where to start. I was thinking it would be cool if there were some seasoned developers out there in the CrackBerry Nation that would be willing to take the time out of their lives once or twice a week to post a "how to" blog post on making apps. The first one would start from the very beginning of learning to code and then work up from there every week. It could be one blog post a week for the phone OS and one for the tablet OS. I don't know if this has been proposed before or not. If it has I assume it didn't work. I think it would be an easy way to bring on new developers to the platform without too much effort.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 01:34 AM
    I think to start out. It'd be best if you knew how to program. Idk which language. But Java and C++ are great places to start. But actually learning the code is the hard part. D:

I'm about to start Intro to Java at college. So hopefully in a year. I can be off to making apps.
    08-22-11 01:47 AM
    That's what I was thinking but hoping it wasn't the case

I guess it could be done on the basis that you know the basics of coding.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by eKafara; 08-22-11 at 02:40 AM.
    08-22-11 02:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD