1. my Viigo "sticks". That is, when sliding to the next screen it stops halfway, and I have to touch the screen to complete the move - anyone experience this?

2. how can I set it so when I hit the Viigo icon the weather function opens, instead of me having to tap on it first?
    11-30-08 01:11 PM
    1. my Viigo "sticks". That is, when sliding to the next screen it stops halfway, and I have to touch the screen to complete the move - anyone experience this?
    Mine does it too. I'm sure it's because it's a beta version and not the official Storm release.
    11-30-08 01:17 PM
    1) it's a beta... Known issue.. Hit escape a second time or hold escape longer.

2) not sure... Try weatherbug app if fast access is wanted?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 01:18 PM
    did you read the "READ HERE FIRST FOR BETA ISSUES" red text that they tell you to read before installing it? It's a BETA version and therefore has some bugs and lags a bit.
    11-30-08 01:20 PM
    ^ and also specifically says hold the back button a second longer and you will have no probs, for a beta its an awesome app
    11-30-08 01:24 PM
    You can also slide your finger on the screen when it sticks to un-stick it. I normally hit the back button and swipe my finger all in one gesture so I don't have it stick.
    11-30-08 01:37 PM
    What about the second questions...
    2. how can I set it so when I hit the Viigo icon the weather function opens, instead of me having to tap on it first?

Also, can I get it to update more that very hour or 2, it still shows an update time of more than an hour ago
    11-30-08 03:20 PM
    You can get it to update more than 2 hours I have mine set to update every 30 min. I believe that is the fastest you can set it. In viigo options > articles. As for the weather thing. I'm not sure.
    11-30-08 03:24 PM
    2) I could be wrong, but it's an RSS reader and I don't think it's designed to do that. The idea is to provide quick reference on multiple locations.

BTW... If you haven't tried this yet... Try the menu > full article to see the comments on blog postings.

Last edited by EdwardK; 11-30-08 at 03:34 PM.
    11-30-08 03:31 PM
    Menu > options > articles

11-30-08 03:35 PM
    BTW... If you haven't tried this yet... Try the menu > full article to see the comments on blog postings.

I did not know that, thank you for teaching me something new.
    11-30-08 03:40 PM
    For a beta application it is really robust in what types of information you can get. I love the sports section. I too have the screen lag, but it is beta, and will be happy to wait for a newer bug free version. Hey, cannot beat the price of free!
    11-30-08 05:56 PM
    Check out FreeRange. I've had it for a couple of months and it's much faster than Viigo...just my 2 cents.
    11-30-08 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD