1 - When using ebay through opera my searched items show about 4 per page so i end up with 30-40 pages to search through, so can i increase my items per page to about 25 etc like my pc so i dont have loads and loads of pages??

2- Ive logged into my ebay account through opera but cant see how to log off

3- i have spelt the web address of one of my 9 shortcuts on opera incorrectly and the link wont work, i cant find how to edit this?

4- Still having a problem when charging my phone at night, when i plug in charger it shows the clock but keeps the backlght on, so i have to put phone face down or else it would light up our bedroom, ive tried the bed mode feature but doesnt appear to make any difference.

Other than that ive had the phone about 3 weeks and i really like it.

Thanks Mark
    02-15-10 02:58 AM
    This will be moved to 3rd party apps, but i'd like to know if you are using the Beta 2, or a 4.2 version. Im sure if you hold down the trackpad on the launcher you got wrong, it will show up with a little menu on how to edit and clear the setting.

As far as the ebay things, its something you will have to take up with them as it is their coding that doesn't fit right with the browser.
    02-15-10 09:16 AM
    to edit a bookmark just click and hold on the bookmark
    02-15-10 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD