I use the latest Twitter for Blackberry app version 3.1.0.20 , my problem is I want to share the tweets with my friends who use Whatsapp or some other IM client. How can i copy the tweets from the app as there is no option of copying in the full menu.

Are there any other good twitter apps which let you COPY the tweets so that you can send them to non bbm users ???

I use BOLD 9650 with OS 6.0
    07-20-12 03:23 AM
    With Twitter being free to use, why not get them to join Twitter as well? No more worries about copying and pasting.
    07-20-12 04:00 AM
    Or use a screen-shot app such as screen muncher or similar, take a photo of the screen then send the pic through whatsapp. robert's your father's brother.
    07-20-12 04:40 AM
    What I do when I want to send a tweet to a friend via text is I go to the tweet that I want to share, click the BB button (menu button), then select "Quote Tweet" which brings up the tweet in quoted form for you to tweet, then I highlight what I want to send to my friend, press BB button again and select copy, after that just go to wherever you want to apply the text and select paste.

Also, there is a "Share" option under the BB menu in which you can select to share a tweet through email, text, BBM, FB, and Twitter but I don't use Whatsapp so I don't know for sure if this option allows you to share it with that program.
    abhimanyu192 likes this.
    07-20-12 07:38 AM
    I can copy tweets in UberSocial with no problems. I paste stuff to my bbm all the time
    07-20-12 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD