Is there any way to do this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 08:54 AM
    how do you get on with opera,tried it like 4 or 5 times(keep installing and then uninstalling)always end up back with bb browser
    06-13-09 01:42 PM
    Charlie100 whats your OS version like.

For opera cut and paste I dont think its possible have tried so many keys its just not there ..
    06-13-09 01:45 PM
    I've been using Opera Mini for years on the Windows Mobile platform and, since getting it recently, on my Bold as well. I use it in Mobile View mode so that everything gets the single column layout treatment. It lets me navigate pages very quickly with page-up and down being handled with left and right scroll of the trackball and up and down for link selection.

The overview mode is like the Blackberry browser where it has a pointer and you then zoom in on the portion you are interested in. This is the default mode and I can see why a lot of people don't like it as it makes navigation slower than Mobile view I mentioned above. Users get put off by this and never delve in deeper to try the other modes.

If Opera was to make Mobile View the default setting I'm sure a lot more people would like it and appreciate the speed of navigation it allows.
    06-13-09 02:56 PM
    don't think this can be done at all.
    opera mini offers no option to mark text, and as Java app it probably doesn't have access to
    system functions like the clipboard (as Java apps are designed to work on any phone,
    but not all phones even offer clipboard functionality).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 03:24 PM
    I agree with ipos but than again the speed of Opera Mini no one can deny that.

PLus for Opera you can fully utilise the enter button instead of pushing ur trackball button to enter or click ur choices in the web page. thats a lot of trackball push being save...
    06-13-09 03:55 PM
    I always use opera and i think its a lot better than the bb browser, but I am forced to use the bb browser whenever I need to copy something
    06-14-09 12:41 AM
    Charlie100 whats your OS version like.

For opera cut and paste I dont think its possible have tried so many keys its just not there ..
    os is the best yet ,no restarts,quick and responsive
    06-14-09 01:15 PM
    I always use opera and i think its a lot better than the bb browser, but I am forced to use the bb browser whenever I need to copy something
    dont you find you constantly have to zoom in and out because you cant quite see the page
    06-14-09 01:20 PM
    if I am reading an article on a non-mobile optimized page, i will use the bb browser, but for everything else I like being able to see a website in its native form, and being able to access all the features of it that make opera better that the bb browser
    06-14-09 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD