I was messing around with vlingo and found you can open several different websites. No need for icon clutter. What are some cool things you found it can do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 06:05 PM
    I've given up on this app. Buggy at best - never opened Opera Mini as they said it would, and the final straw was after I recently moved from a Curve to a Tour. I asked for a new registration code, only to be told that I could only get one if I switched devices within 30 days of buying the app. So they expect me to shell out another $18 for this? No, thank you!

09-05-09 08:24 PM
    I was messing around with vlingo and found you can open several different websites. No need for icon clutter. What are some cool things you found it can do.

You can also use QL to load sites without having launchers. Pretty cool huh? Congrats on finding Vlingo, its just like finding Jesus, or better!

I've given up on this app. Buggy at best - never opened Opera Mini as they said it would, and the final straw was after I recently moved from a Curve to a Tour. I asked for a new registration code, only to be told that I could only get one if I switched devices within 30 days of buying the app. So they expect me to shell out another $18 for this? No, thank you!

You can get the old version you had. Just have to search a litlle for it. I know for a fact its in here somewhere, cause I saw someone post about it and was given the zip file in the thread.
    09-05-09 08:32 PM
    If you have a Google Calendar and set it up w your mobile number, you can use Vlingo to SMS to GVENT to add events. Then sync to bb w gsync app

09-06-09 04:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD