I was just messing around with the calculator app and found it has a metric to standard converter and visa versa. This might not be new to some but I'm sure there are others out there that had no idea.
    03-29-10 01:59 PM
    It's funny the magic you can find in the Menu.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 02:12 PM
    It's funny the magic you can find in the Menu.

The dollar menu?
    03-29-10 02:25 PM
    I found this out a good while ago just after I paid for an app that do just that
    03-29-10 02:29 PM
    That sucks....I hope RIM will include a lot of the features we use third party apps for in OS 6.0.....like pop up SMS notification...led customization etc.
    03-29-10 02:43 PM
    Ummm... That feature has always been there, even going back to S1 when it was originally released . Just wish it had some more to it, its rather limited for my needs, but is very handy nonetheless.

03-29-10 03:11 PM
    I was just messing around with the calculator app and found it has a metric to standard converter and visa versa. This might not be new to some but I'm sure there are others out there that had no idea.
    Tks for the heads-up.

I also was about to search for a conversion app.

Good Luck

PS: I downloaded CurrencyConverterLite from the CB app store (free). Just in case you're looking for one.
    03-30-10 07:23 PM
    I just use Google for all sorts of conversions. You simply type in the amount in your known measure and the word "in" and the convert-to measure, such as:

40 inches in cm
    49 lbs in kg
    19 degrees f in c
    55 miles in km
    40 degrees f in kelvin
    40 nanometers in inches
    40 light years in miles
    03-30-10 09:43 PM
    I just use Google for all sorts of conversions. You simply type in the amount in your known measure and the word "in" and the convert-to measure, such as:

40 inches in cm
    49 lbs in kg
    19 degrees f in c
    55 miles in km
    40 degrees f in kelvin
    40 nanometers in inches
    40 light years in miles
    Nice find gozirra.

Good luck
    03-31-10 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD