Guys found a cool TTS (text to voice) application in App World today, I guess its a very recent addition .. called mailTalk by Maildover (?) go to BB App World, under productivity and utilities->on the go productivity, or just search for "mail" ...

The GUI is not state of the art but it works nicely for me, I have Storm, Verizon .. you can choose either auto mode where it reads every new email as it comes, or manual mode where you invoke it when u want. Choose either make or female voice, female voice sounds kinda German?? anyway have fun .. its nice when u driving the car or walking etc, may help also people having troubles reading the small print
    07-01-09 07:51 PM
    Blackberry App World that is ..
    07-01-09 08:18 PM
    Looks like it gets transcibed on a web server according to the description.
    Guessing it works something like how Vlingo converts voice to text.

Passing for now.
    07-02-09 07:59 AM
    Looks nice, I too will pass for now...
    07-02-09 12:48 PM
    Why can't I find this app anywhere? Where did it go?

Really would like an email/text to speech app like this. Vlingo can not be controlled to read the emails when you want nor does it read the full email.

Did some searching but could not find an app besides Voice On the Go which requires you to dial in and waste phone minutes.
    09-24-10 04:45 PM
    Hello? Does anyone know what became of this program and where it can be purchased? I've searched all over but come up empty. Thanks.
    09-27-10 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD