i have an idea for a cool app... well maybe not cool, but useful.

i think it would be cool if there was a way to connect 2 or more blackberries and show the same thing on all the screens. like if you and someone else were sitting across the table, the person who initiates the connection will control the screen, but both people can see it.

it would also come in handy during business meetings. instead of making a powerpoint, or printing alot of papers and wasting paper. everyone can take out there blackberry... and the host can just go through the files etc on the berry...

maybe you could set it up on the comp, and then show it over all the phones. idk i tihnk it would be cool, and useful.
    02-26-09 04:36 PM
    Sounds like an interesting idea. I'm sure others would agree.
    02-26-09 04:48 PM
    too bad i dont know crap about coding, or else i would give it a try.
    02-26-09 05:06 PM
    That could be pretty useful in a teleconferance situation. In an actual meeting where everyone is present, a presentation needs to be on a larger screen so no details are missed.
    02-26-09 05:09 PM
    well its funny that this thread was started cause not five minutes ago i mentioned something in dreamtheme thread that i started.This seems a more appropriate thread so i will mention it here

first things first.your idea would be a pretty neat app!

what i was asking is if there is a golf scorecard or handicapping app available anywhere and if not was wondering if any of the folks here who have the wisdom to make apps want to give it a go?
    02-26-09 05:13 PM
    me and my gf were actually at dinner looking at stuff on our berries... yes i know who cares we were on our phones, but we were lookign at the same thing and she wanted to show me things that she went to etc, i think it would be cool if we could just be on the same page to know exactly what eachother is talking about. (we were looking at movies.)

may be more useful on video conference, but i think it would sill work in meetings in person too, details wont be missed i dont think.
    02-26-09 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD