I searched and didnt find nothing useful.

I have had the Torch since launched....I have used slacker and pandora fine before...as of yesterday everytime I try to launch either one my phone just reboots...

Is anyone else having this problem.
    09-02-10 10:34 AM
    I'm not having that particular problem but I am having different problems with pandora (I don't use slacker). Before pandora became available for the torch I used the media player with my own music, and I only use a bluetooth headset to listen music or videos (rocketfish rf-mab2...great headset!!). When using that headset to listen on my media player I had no problems pausing/playing/adjusting volume/changing tracks using the headset even when my phone was locked, but since using pandora, sometimes these functions don't work when my phone is locked (using the headset) and even when I unlock it I have to physically open pandora and pause/play the music. Also, a new problem I'm encountering with pandora on my torch is that when I use my bluetooth headset it randomly disconnects itself the reconnects itself. Not a big problem but kind of annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD