okay so my blackberry curve 8320 got the app error 205 screen after having the hourglass thing constantly while i was using the browser, so I decided to turn off my blackberry and let it rest. after I tried turning it back on it got the error screen with a reset button underneath the words app error 205

so i followed the instructions on the crackberry thread that tell you how to fix it, it said uninstall the desktop manager & the device software for my phone, then reinstall both, then download jl cmder and use option 4 to wipe the phone and then after getting error 507 and reload the OS

the only problem was when using jl cmder and trying option 4 it would get the error "unable to connect" and in desktop manager under connection options the only options are none and usb when before there was none and USB:PIN:xxxxxxx

can anyone tell me what happened, or offer any help to me?
    12-23-09 12:23 AM
    I have the same problem with another bb. It gives me error 507 and I can't figure out how to load the os back. It stay suck ar loading the first.cod could anyone help on this. As well I'm following the tutorial on how to load os on a nuked bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 01:44 AM
    To both, did you try removing the battery then starting the nuked BB procedure? Or was it the Dead BB procedure? I'm a little rusty on which one had the tip in step 2 about taking the battery out before plugging in the USB connector.

To the first poster, take out he sim card and memory card as well.

Good luck.
    Last edited by xliderider; 12-23-09 at 02:14 AM.
    12-23-09 02:11 AM
    I did it with out the battery then put it back in in the last process like stated in the video

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 02:20 AM
    i've actually tried it with the battery out, and with both the sim card and memory card out, and with all 3 out at the same time no luck =[

i don't even know what caused me to get the 205 error, i was simply using facebook on my blackberry browser and it kept stalling with the hourglass symbol every few seconds so i turned it off.
    12-23-09 07:36 PM
    erkansus, try the nuked BB procedure in my sig. Try taking the battery out, as in step 2 (hint).
    12-24-09 04:56 AM
    i've actually tried it with the battery out, and with both the sim card and memory card out, and with all 3 out at the same time no luck =[

i don't even know what caused me to get the 205 error, i was simply using facebook on my blackberry browser and it kept stalling with the hourglass symbol every few seconds so i turned it off.
    I fixed mines today. try using the old dm 4.3. i was using the latest and it didn't work. i uninstalled and restarted re tried the process then wah lah it works! What you wanna do is when you load app loader make sure the phone is not connected. then when it comes up quickly its all about timing. press next then keep going next till it starts erasing the software while its doing that insert the battery and let it do what it does.
    12-24-09 12:32 PM
    sorry for not getting back early, i tried the process on my windows vista machine and it worked without the battery pull or anything, it was just windows XP acting up, thanks guys =]]
    12-25-09 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD