That is the message I keep getting when I try going on to my Facebook.

This is the message I keep getting when I want to search on my browser... "A communication failure has occured. The server may be busy, please try again later. If the problem persits contact your service provider."

Sorry, I don't know if this thread is already on here or one like this is already on here but has this happenned to anybody else? I haven't had my BB for long and it has been working great up until Friday, I phoned Orange and they said it is nothing to do with them, it is to do with Facebook? But can anybody help me?!?

I don't even think my BlackBerry Messenger is working either
    01-11-10 11:51 AM
    try resending your service books
    01-11-10 11:58 AM
    How do I do that???
    01-11-10 11:59 AM
    Pull yer battery.
    01-11-10 12:21 PM
    I've done it twice, nothing happenned.
    01-11-10 12:23 PM
    I'm going to bump this b/c I noticed from last night that FB was constantly trying to refresh but never could establish a connection to. I charged my phone last night while it was still in this state. When I woke up this morning it was back to normal until it tried to refresh again. My battery became really hot today, and I believe it was because it was trying to refresh the entire day....
    01-14-10 01:33 PM
    Same thing happened to me. Its been happening for a while.
    01-14-10 01:34 PM
    Have you checked to make sure your permissions are set correctly
    01-14-10 01:35 PM
    yeah did this, this morning. FB really needs to get it's act together for the BB.
    01-14-10 02:10 PM
    It's been happening to me for the last couple of days as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 02:56 PM
    I occasionally get the same error message when trying to access fb. Also will sometimes not allow me to make comments. I agree the fb app for blackberry needs a lot of improvement.
    01-14-10 03:03 PM
    I have seen this to over the last two days, never been a problem before.
    George.
    01-14-10 03:37 PM
    This is constantly an issue over the past month or more. I've tried to turn off mobile network and just use the WiFi router and this doesnt work. I've gone into the service books and updated. battery hardboot, reinstall, and NOTHING! FB needs to get on this already. The only reason I got a second Curve 8900 through TMobile was ONLY for FB through WiFi to not tie up my work Verizon Tour!! I want my money back
    01-17-10 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD