Hello All!

I've got a BB Pearl 8100. I'm on T-Mobile UK, and I have an unlimited data plan, and Blackberry E-Mail e.t.c.

Originally, my internet and e-mail was working fine, but Facebook & Google Maps weren't. I called T-Mobile, and the person on the phone did something that made them work, something about moving from gprs to GPRS??

Anyway, I've now installed Windows Live Messenger, and I'm getting the message 'service not enabled for this handheld'.

I've re-sent the Service Books. And according to the Blackberry, there is a Service book for WLM. It says 'WLM VPL TM-UK'

I've no idea what I should be doing now... Am I going to have to ring T-Mobile again? And will I have to do it every time I install a new Application that uses the internet?

Any suggestions people?

Thank you in advance,

Gav
    08-01-08 02:49 PM
    it might not be supported for your carrier...it's only available to certain phones/carriers
    08-01-08 03:27 PM
    It should be, its had some files moved for the 8100. Try http://www. blackberry. com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=wlm20 in your browser.. without the spaces of course.
    08-01-08 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD