Just curious as to how many of you who have had Socialscope for a while now, have configured it for your BB.

First question, how do you properly set up notifications? I want my phone to vibrate and LED when I get a reply, mention or DM on Twitter. And I'd like it to do the same for Facebook when I get a message or wall post. The whole notification thing on SS seems a little vague to me. The way I have it now is...

All Messages - Disabled
    Public Replies - Alert
    Direct Messages - Alert
    Twitter - Disabled
    Facebook Posts - Disabled

But I never really get alerted at all. Should I change the last 2? Should that fix it, or will I get alerted every time anything on either FB or Twitter takes place, because I'd rather not get notified at all then all the time no matter if it directly involves me or not. I have BeBuzz set to LED, but have yet to see my yellow LED flash because of a SS notification.

Sorry if this seems like a no brainer to you, I'm just dense.

Secondly, what is the difference between "Auto" Refresh Frequency and setting it for every 5 minutes? How often does "Auto" refresh?

Thanks for any help! I really appreciate anyone taking the time to school me.
    Last edited by RatfinkStooley; 05-17-10 at 01:55 AM.
    05-17-10 01:42 AM
    No one else knows how to solve this?
    05-17-10 08:42 AM
    Set them all on Alert.

SocialScope does not have push notifications. You receive messages in batches.

Auto is a mystery but it's close to push, but not exactly. I'd stick with Auto though.
    05-17-10 09:12 AM
    I agree, it is a bit vague. I leave them all on alert. Maybe they will clean that up in the final release.
    05-17-10 09:47 AM
    I agree, it is a bit vague. I leave them all on alert. Maybe they will clean that up in the final release.
    05-17-10 10:56 AM
    yeah I think its going to need another update....I just deleted my Uber and Facebook and using this as primary for both..I guess ill see how I like it.
    05-17-10 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD