08-01-09 11:04 AM
36 12
tools
    i think the blackberry app world has 2.99 as a starting point. One reason i like mobihand/crackberry store much better
    Well, they don't have to sell their apps at AppWorld. If they post their apps on CB for $0.99, they will sell like hot cakes.
    07-10-09 11:39 PM
    Thank you all for your valuable feedback. It's reassuring to have my original thoughts about pricing echoed so precisely.

cheers...B
    07-11-09 07:37 AM
    Oh, and thank you as well for your comments about the look of the compass. I'm glad you like it!
    07-11-09 08:01 AM
    The new version of GPSed by SHAPE Services has a real cool compass.

Many other cool features
    Hi rip14
    I was trying to find a screenshot of the real cool compass but couldn't. Could you post a link? I'd love to see it
    B
    07-17-09 02:51 PM
    I agree .99 I would buy it in a second. $2.99 I would stop and think how much would I really use it.
    07-17-09 03:51 PM
    Hi rip14
    I was trying to find a screenshot of the real cool compass but couldn't. Could you post a link? I'd love to see it
    B
    I found it here: Download GPSed mobile application | free Mobile GPS Tracking Service

P.S. I like the looks of yours better.

JPD217
    07-17-09 05:57 PM
    We decided to do 2 versions: a Lite version with basic functionality for a low, low price and, in a couple of months, an Enhanced version with many more features.
    We released the Compass Lite today. Heres the blurb:
    This wonderful 'Ancient Mariner' compass uses the built-in GPS in the device to show your line of travel, speed, latitude and longitude and where North is in relation to your heading. To establish a line of travel, you must be moving.

Available through our website and Mobihand.com

Enjoy!

B
    08-01-09 09:22 AM
    We decided to do 2 versions: a ‘Lite’ version with basic functionality for a low, low price and, in a couple of months, an ‘Enhanced’ version with many more features.
    We released the Compass Lite today. Here’s the blurb:
    This wonderful 'Ancient Mariner' compass uses the built-in GPS in the device to show your line of travel, speed, latitude and longitude and where North is in relation to your heading. To establish a line of travel, you must be moving.

Available through our website and Mobihand.com

Enjoy!

B
    already downloaded and installed! its pretty damn cool! cant wait to see the next version. Great job!
    08-01-09 09:23 AM
    Thanks for the kind words, Matt!
    If you like it, tell your friends!
    If you don't... keep it to yourself.
    (Just kidding ) We're always up for feedback, good or constructive, on our site here

cheers...B
    Last edited by blueinc; 08-01-09 at 10:04 AM.
    08-01-09 09:37 AM
    Works very well
    08-01-09 10:03 AM
    Oh, did I mention? Owners of Compass Lite will receive some sort of a discount when upgrading to Storm Compass when it comes out.
    08-01-09 11:04 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD