I really wish there was a website that would tell you an app for the blackberry that is comparable to one on the iphone. for instance my friend has an iphone and has a ton of apps that i don't see on crackberry. one of them is Lose it. it is a weight loss/fitness app that lets you track daily calories, exercise, etc.. I saw two similar ones on crackberry but can't really tell if it is like it or not. anyone know about this?
    08-03-09 08:53 PM
    Try posting in the apps forum and ask about one there.
    08-03-09 09:01 PM
    sorry, i just realized that!
    08-03-09 09:05 PM
    I just got a Storm. I'm not computer savey but I got it so I can be a little more moble for work but I need a better version of the DOC TO GO. Can you guys point me in the right direction?
    08-03-09 10:47 PM
    If you bought a BB hoping to have the same app support as an iPhone, you bought the wrong platform.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 11:13 PM
    What Civic said is right. If there was a direct comparison of apps on the iPhone vs BB, no one would buy a BB. There are just so many more apps for the iPhone...and the apps that are shared between the two are generally better on the iPhone. Sad but true.
    08-04-09 12:13 AM
    What Civic said is right. If there was a direct comparison of apps on the iPhone vs BB, no one would buy a BB. There are just so many more apps for the iPhone...and the apps that are shared between the two are generally better on the iPhone. Sad but true.
    better for iphone. LMAO. Any IM app are better for BB because of multitasking alone.

Pandora is the same for BB as the iphone.

weather apps are better for blackberries because of the ability of multitasking.

The blackberry has far better GPS app than the Iphone.

Iphone just have slick looking app but they cant function as good as blackberry because of the lack of Multitasking and also apple prevents any body competing against there own product.
    08-04-09 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD