I miss having an app on my phone like Bebuzz or Advance OS and Led that controlled the LED status light on my 9930. The standard LED light blinks soooo slowly on BB phones. Looking through the BB10 App World I was shocked to see how few apps are available. I did try the Powertools app but it messed up my email notifications so I took it off. Can anyone recommend a good BB10 app that will control the LED status light on the Classic like Bebuzz or Advanced OS and LED did on the 9930.
    Thank you.
    09-16-19 07:10 PM
    I miss having an app on my phone like Bebuzz or Advance OS and Led that controlled the LED status light on my 9930. The standard LED light blinks soooo slowly on BB phones. Looking through the BB10 App World I was shocked to see how few apps are available. I did try the Powertools app but it messed up my email notifications so I took it off. Can anyone recommend a good BB10 app that will control the LED status light on the Classic like Bebuzz or Advanced OS and LED did on the 9930.
    Thank you.
    All paid apps have been removed, and the entire store is closing on Dec 31st.

You can try Power Tools for what you're looking for. It's the best by far.
    09-16-19 07:12 PM
    Thank you.
    I used to use LED Notify but eventually just used the built in ability in the OS itself : Settings/notifications/normal/customize app notifications and then customize the hell on apps/phone contacts/email accounts /texts etc. I can tell from across the room what the notification is about. I don't really understand why anyone would need anything more but then I've never used a 9930 or used Bebuzz.
    09-16-19 08:54 PM