Does anyone know of an app that combines AIM, GoogleTalk/Chat, Facebook Chat, ICQ, Skype Chat into one interface/app?
    08-30-09 02:04 PM
    Beejive!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 02:19 PM
    Beejive is an awesome app. I just wish it were free
    08-31-09 03:10 AM
    Beejive is a pretty sweet app. If i was you i would wait for it to be integrated with twitter genius.

That is going to be ill when it comes out. Pay once for two things.
    08-31-09 09:38 AM
    I personally don't use any messenger other than bbm, but is what the op wants the same thing as threaded sms?

I ask because threaded sms is coming on OS 5.0, just don't know if the curve line will get this upgrade.

08-31-09 11:01 AM
    Edit: 8300 curve series.

Wap is cwap, can't edit.

08-31-09 11:04 AM
    IM+ is the best in my opinion. Not sure if Beejive supports it, but I don't need to type at all. It has speech to text capabilities, built in language translators and a bunch of other goodies.
    08-31-09 11:21 AM
    I personally don't use any messenger other than bbm, but is what the op wants the same thing as threaded sms?

I ask because threaded sms is coming on OS 5.0, just don't know if the curve line will get this upgrade.

I think the OP wants an all in one package, multiple IM protocols under one app. It's a real pain to have separate apps for MSN, Yahoo, etc.
    08-31-09 11:22 AM
    Ok, thanks Radius.

08-31-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD