While downloading the Color ID free app from BB App World, my BB froze. After 30 min of watching the hour glass turn, I decided it was time for a battery pull. Once the berry was back on I opened up App World to see that Color ID was in the "starting download" phase. Well it has been a week now and it still says "starting download". I deleted and reinstalled App World and nothing seemed to change.

Please Help

Thanks, Spirals
    09-09-09 08:18 AM
    Have the same issue on blackberry bold with "Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football" and "Color ID - Free", Anyway to cancel the download and start again?
    09-09-09 10:54 AM
    If you're experiencing a stalled download through BlackBerry App World - you need to reset your BlackBerry App World Cache. Here's the steps:

* Open BlackBerry App World Application
    * Navigate to My World
    * Hold down the ALT key and press the following 3 keys in sequence R S T to clear the cache - all pending downloads will be cleared

If you are using a Storm - pull up the keyboard - hold down the num lock button (looks like "!?123") button so it locks and press the following sequence 3 4 (

Here's a link to the support pages for Color ID if you are having any more issues.

Click here for Color ID Support Guide On-Line
    09-17-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD