i have this app for my 8330 and my friend has it for her iphone. However it fails to update conversations in real time. I sent a message at 1902 hrs yesterday, a response was sent at 1907 and 2101 hrs and i received no update until I sent her another message at 1217hrs today. I have registered for push and yet it continues to not update the conversation. What does a guy have to do to get this to work?
    05-22-10 11:26 AM
    I tried it and it was pretty bad. Google talk is better for multi-platforms
    05-22-10 05:10 PM
    i'm thinking you maybe right
    05-22-10 06:29 PM
    Really? I haven't encountered any issues, unless they were related to something with my data connection where I needed to reset the device. We do group chats during live sporting events, and both the updating and the push messaging have worked great.

The only issue I've encountered is that my iPhone friends have been able to post/receive images within conversations, but I had one friend on a Droid who could not. Anybody using this on Droid who could confirm that?
    06-02-10 01:19 PM
    connected destroyed my battery life after installing it and charging my battery full my phone lasted three hours now i can't have that lol
    06-02-10 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD