10-29-09 09:54 AM
27 12
tools
    ...Also - I don't understand why anyone needs the batterypull software - as you can hit 3 buttons to make it reboot. And you can set your phone to turn the radio off at specific times - so you basically can do what that program does w/o having to install another app.
    True! ...but an app allows you to schedule the reset. Scheduling a reset at 5am frees-up your mind to worry about other things; plus, you don't have to be inconvenienced by the annoying boot-time.
    10-14-09 03:11 PM
    The bottom line is - it makes sense to have an app that closes all open apps. As you want to keep all your apps closed - for longer battery life, and a peppier phone.

I do usually close my apps the right way - but sometimes a call comes in - or you bounce around for some reason and forget.

Also - I don't understand why anyone needs the batterypull software - as you can hit 3 buttons to make it reboot. And you can set your phone to turn the radio off at specific times - so you basically can do what that program does w/o having to install another app.
    I agree. I usually close apps if im not going to use them, but often other things come up and i jump to other things and forget that i left opera, app store, brick breaker, etc. open and it'd be nice if someone developed and app to close all non essential apps in one click...Battery pulls are just annoying since it takes so long to reboot and recently i always fear and error 505 everytime it do one.
    10-29-09 09:54 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD