I have WorldMate installed, and the weather window and clocks window are attractive and easy to read. Useful stuff. I haven't been able to test the web site because it currently doesn't work with Safari. They say their aware of this.

I just subscribed to have weather pushed to by BB, and have viewed the accuweather page and it's really sharp. While it doesn't offer nearly as much info as wunderground.com, it's better for a quick rundown of the forecast.

Since I can't use all of the features of WorldMate Live, I don't know if it's worth keeping it installed. The weather info is no better than what will be pushed via accuweather. I would miss the 5 clocks though.

What else might I consider to view the time in other cites around the world, supposing that I get my weather from another source? Is WorldMate Live still the way to go? It's free after all, but has features that sit idle.

Some of these so called applications seem to be nothing more than an icon with a shortcut to a URL, such as the link to the NYT. Handy I suppose.

I don't want WML sitting on my BB with so many idle features, if there's something better.
    12-21-07 09:56 AM
    I have WorldMate installed, and the weather window and clocks window are attractive and easy to read. Useful stuff. I haven't been able to test the web site because it currently doesn't work with Safari. They say their aware of this.

I just subscribed to have weather pushed to by BB, and have viewed the accuweather page and it's really sharp. While it doesn't offer nearly as much info as wunderground.com, it's better for a quick rundown of the forecast.

Since I can't use all of the features of WorldMate Live, I don't know if it's worth keeping it installed. The weather info is no better than what will be pushed via accuweather. I would miss the 5 clocks though.

What else might I consider to view the time in other cites around the world, supposing that I get my weather from another source? Is WorldMate Live still the way to go? It's free after all, but has features that sit idle.

Some of these so called applications seem to be nothing more than an icon with a shortcut to a URL, such as the link to the NYT. Handy I suppose.

I don't want WML sitting on my BB with so many idle features, if there's something better.
    i use worldmate and im satisfied with the free version. but i guess thats just a matter of what your looking for thats free. obviously if i had paid for it, it would be a different story.
    12-22-07 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD