I know theres a thread about berry buzz how to's, but I didnt see any answer to it. How do I clear my missed call log? my alert keeps going off and I dont know how to clear them?! I'm sure it's quite simple im just over looking the answer.
    06-09-10 02:52 PM
    Does opening them or marking it opened not work? It's suppose to work just like all other messages.
    06-09-10 02:56 PM
    I had a similar problem. I think you have to clear the missed messages. Go to Messages>Menu>View Folder>Missed Calls. You will have to open each to clear them. I have since set Missed Calls to not have an LED notification in BerryBuzz. Hope this helps.
    06-09-10 03:04 PM
    Does opening them or marking it opened not work? It's suppose to work just like all other messages.
    Well I didn't even know where to find ALL of my missed calls, since I had some from blocked numbers.

I had a similar problem. I think you have to clear the missed messages. Go to Messages>Menu>View Folder>Missed Calls. You will have to open each to clear them. I have since set Missed Calls to not have an LED notification in BerryBuzz. Hope this helps.
    Thanks! I think that worked, i didn't even know how to access them.
    06-09-10 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD