I have successfully installed and configured the Citrix Receiver App on two other 9800. I have a third that installed but every time i try to run the applicaiton it tells me

"Citrix Receiver needs additional permission's. Please Change Permission's."

So i went to Options -> Device -> Applcations Management -> Citrix Receiver -> Edit Permissions. And under the connections options (the permission the citrix receiver said needed changed) it is set to custom. When i try to change it to allow, it automatically sets it back to custom. I believe this is where the issue is but i havent been able to work around it. It is connected to a BES, however the IT policy the phone inherited is the same as the policy the working phones are under.

Here's what i have tried:

1) Taking the battery out and putting it back in.

2) Uninstalling the App from the phone and redownloading it from an app world account that had previously downloaded and configured the app succesfully.

3) I security wiped the phone (both Emails,contacts,etc & User installed apps) and reinstalled the app before re-adding it to the BES.

4) Removed the application (again) deleted and recreated the user profile on the BES from scratch, and made it identical to a profile that has the citrix reciever installed and working properly, re-activated the phone on the BES and re-installed the application.

At this point I am out of ideas. Perhaps someone see's something i may have missed? (Also i appologize if this is a repeate thread)
    02-23-11 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD