I have been trying without any luck to login to my citibankonline.com account via my Tour. I can get the page to load only by allowing java script on the default browser, however the "sign on" button doesn't work when I click on it. Tried on bolt with no luck either. Will try later on opera. Does anyone here use citibankonline.com to check their bank statements/balances? and if so is there a way to do via the phone? maybe another app? thanks!
    08-02-09 02:05 PM
    I am getting an error message when trying to access Bank of America's mobile web also- never had this issue before. I think there may be something wrong with the security protocol maybe..?
    Last edited by jetaddict; 08-02-09 at 02:09 PM.
    08-02-09 02:07 PM
    Citibank hasn't worked on any of my blackberries. Boooo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 02:09 PM
    same issue...I actually sent an email to Citibank's tech support to let them know of the issue...they have yet to reply
    08-02-09 02:11 PM
    Hey login to Citibank via home computer and set up your account for mobile updates if u haven't done so already. it may help u do want u need

08-02-09 02:12 PM
    Hey login to Citibank via home computer and set up your account for mobile updates if u haven't done so already. it may help u do want u need

will the updates let me check my balances, account info, and let me transfer funds within accounts?
    08-02-09 07:33 PM
    I don't use Citibank, but I've always been able to login from my BB on my bank's website.
    08-02-09 07:36 PM
    Instead of clicking the button with the cursor just press the return key on your keyboard...boom

08-02-09 07:38 PM
    Instead of clicking the button with the cursor just press the return key on your keyboard...boom

Thank you so much! This was driving me CRAZY!!!
    10-08-09 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD