I downloaded Need For Speed from AppWorld & installed it on my Blackberry Storm 9530. When I try to start it up all I get is a red circle with a line through it...the app itself never starts. Can anyone tell me what this means? Do I need to get a refund from for it, or is there maybe some way for me to fix it?

Thanks

Bottlehead
    11-07-09 05:02 PM
    Pretty sure that means the app is not compatible with your phone. I could be wrong though..

Or you could delete the app, and try re-downloading it.
    11-07-09 05:18 PM
    Hmmm...thanks, but I haven't found an update for it there anyplace. I sent a msg to the games tech support, which they apparently have seen fit to ignore. I don't know how I can get a refund since Appword itself seems like it's a headless beast...guess I won't be buying any of the crap off of Appworld anymore...they said this game was supported on my phone but clearly it's not....so I just got ripped off. At least I can go in and leave a very angry bitter review...hopefully that'll cost those idiots at least a few sales...
    11-09-09 09:31 PM
    Isn't this the same Need for Speed that got demoed on the Storm 2 today when OpenGL ES got announced? is it already available on App World???? wow...
    11-10-09 12:46 AM
    Isn't this the same Need for Speed that got demoed on the Storm 2 today when OpenGL ES got announced? is it already available on App World???? wow...
    Nope it's the dumbed down version that isn't even 100% compatible with the storm
    11-10-09 12:56 AM
    Nope it's the dumbed down version that isn't even 100% compatible with the storm
    ohh, ... too bad... they should have called it NFSS2 on the demo to avoid confusion... I also noticed it is now on the top paid 25 so probably a lot of people fell for it after watching the OpenGL demo, what a way to scam BB fans...
    11-10-09 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD