Hello!
    Just wanted to let all of you know that we are giving YOU the fun chance to be involved in the programming of iHeartRadio!

Just add us on Twitter (twitter . com / iheartradio_com) and be the 1000th follower.
    If you are the lucky follower, you will get to choose one of your favorite (existing) stations/channels or personalities on iHeartRadio to be featured on the home screen on the iPhone and BlackBerry!

Again, if you ever have any questions on the application, please let us know!
    04-08-09 03:04 PM
    Cool idea, but I'm pretty pleased with the application and selections already. Thank you for a nice app!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 03:35 PM
    If you won, you would just be picking one of your favorite existing stations from our app to be in the spotlight
    Unfortunately, we can't feature any stations we don't have yet.

Thanks for the kind words!
    04-08-09 03:51 PM
    I love your app!!! It is among my favorites. Since you stated that we could ask questions...I have one. My Tag feature does not work. I can Tag a song and it will show up on my list of Tagged songs, but I can't replay them. Is this a working feature at this time? If so, how do I get my tagged songs to replay? Thanks.
    04-09-09 12:31 AM
    Just downloaded today and finally get to listen to my beloved ROCK105.3 on the go. Great App, Great job...you guys rock!
    04-09-09 12:37 AM
    Go away Clear Channel and take your commercials with you.
    04-09-09 01:31 AM
    I recently upgraded my OS, and my Favorites were deleted... now I cannot find Fox Sports Radio anywhere on iHeartRadio - can anyone help??

Thanks!!
    04-15-09 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD