If you love recipes, please check out this application that I created. It is the most feature recipe organizer and recipe box application in the market. I created the user interface with ease of use in mind so it will be very quick and efficient to use.

BlackBerry World - Chef's Recipe Box for BlackBerry 10

If you could leave some improvement idea comments and/or reviews, it would be great. I will incorporate the comments in the future releases.

Thanks!
    03-26-13 06:46 PM
    Hallo,

I just bought the Chefs's Recipe app for the Z10. But the app is empty there are no Recipes in it? Do I have to download the Recipes or is this just an app to manage my own recipes?

Thanks for your reply.
    04-05-13 01:28 PM
    I don't have the app, so I don't know where to look, but it does say on App World:
    "Chef's Recipe Box comes with thousands of sample recipes without the need to connect to the internet. You can easily add your own personal recipe, add favorite and personal category you like."

I would try looking through the app's menus and dialogs, maybe the built in recipes are separate from the sections where you would add or look at your own.
    04-05-13 03:28 PM
    Chef's Recipe Box for Blackberry 10-img_00000069.png
    Chef's Recipe Box for Blackberry 10-img_00000068.png

I cant find anything. I have made 2 Screenshots of the app. Its just empty. I also tried to reinstall it but it still dont work.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 04:07 PM
    Sorry, I posted in 2 forums so I didn't see your message. Could you let me know what locale are you using? Is it English or a different language?
    05-04-13 08:35 PM
    Ok my phone was set to German. Had to change the language to English before i installed it. Now its working fine.

Thank you for your help

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 01:39 AM
    Sorry for the trouble and thank you for letting me know!

I uploaded a new version that will fix the issue. It will be a few days before the change is on AppWorld.

The workaround is below:

1. Uninstall/delete the application
    2. Change your language to English
    3. Reinstall the application. It should be loaded with English recipes.
    4. Change your locale back to your original language.
    5. The application should be working properly

I would really appreciate it if you could post a review to let people know how to go around the issue for non-English locale before the new fix is in place.

Ok my phone was set to German. Had to change the language to English before i installed it. Now its working fine.

Thank you for your help

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 05:10 AM