Hi. I'm a quicken user and new to Blackberry and just found out that pocket quicken is not made for the Blackberry.

I've been using Quicken for years and used to own a Palm where I used Pocket Quicken -- excellent program. Wanted to ask if anyone has any experience with Mobile Checkbook, Ascendo Money or Splash Money. Has anyone actually tried to integrate one of these programs with Quicken and did it work?

Also, has any heard if whether or not Landware will come out with Pocket Quicken for the Blackberry?
    10-01-09 12:40 PM
    I've used Mobile Checkbook and Ascendo. I have not tried to integrate any with Quicken. Ascendo is more user friendly and has more options to change settings, payees, etc. than Mobile Checkbook.
    10-01-09 12:55 PM
    Thanks for your reply.
    10-01-09 01:10 PM
    I have SpashMoney. It works well, but lags a little on the Tour. I originally purchased it for my Pearl and redownloaded on the Tour. It's a little hesitant on execution, but works well - I don't think it's formatted for Tour though.
    10-01-09 02:19 PM
    Have you tried Quicken Online?

http://m.quicken.com
    10-01-09 03:28 PM
    Yeah, I checked out Quicken online. Not what I'm looking for. I was looking for a program that you can print checks from the desktop portion of the program. Seems like there is nothing like that out there for the Blackberry.:
    10-02-09 08:03 AM
    Here is a new application which manages your daily finances like reconcile transactions, save recurring transactions, schedule transactions, etc

Price: 3.99 USD

APP NAME: CHECKBOOK
    DOWNLOAD LINK: Checkbook - Business & Finance BlackBerry Apps
    05-25-10 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD