I have a 8830, and I'm looking for an application to be able to track my bank transactions. I've found a couple applications, but I'd like something that can be locked with a password. Don't want everyone being able to just pick up my phone and see my info.

Also, does anyone know if there's a way to use the memory card to save applications on??

Thanks so much!
    06-02-08 12:13 PM
    check Splashmoney from splashdata.com. I believe it can be locked with a password. Very good app. It might still be in beta though (can't remember)
    06-02-08 01:32 PM
    what about quicken? How sweet would that be on your BB? anyone anyone?
    06-02-08 01:34 PM
    There are a couple of applications out there, like Ascendo Money.

Personally, I use Xpenser.com and just send a quick msg like:

d xpn Check $56.82 Sundries

using twitter for example... then I can get a report at my desktop. There are other apps too.
    06-02-08 01:36 PM
    I keep hoping that Pocket Quicken, which syncs with Quicken & is what I used on my Palm, will come out with a BB version.
    06-02-08 02:24 PM
    Do a search on the forums for a program called JapBlite. It's free, it has an option for password protection, and has suited my on-the-go bank transaction needs perfectly.
    06-02-08 03:39 PM
    tried seaching...nothing.
    06-02-08 03:40 PM
    Hmmm, didn't come up for me either so I did some research on my own and found the webpage for it.

JabpLite

Now it doesn't look exactly like those screenshots on my Curve but all the functionality is there and it's a great program for freeware. I believe there's also an extension of the program called JapBFile that will let you export the transactions for use in most desktop finance software...but I'll admit to never having used that functionality.
    06-02-08 04:08 PM
    this is all i found, it isn't free, but its what you wanted!

My Check Book 3 | Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software
    06-02-08 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD