Hello all,

i was wondering if anyone can give me any suggestions for a good checkbook app for my 8900 so i can manage my debits and spending. preferably one that is free . i used the trial echeckregister but it didnt seem "right" for me.

is something like ProOnGo's expense tracker for me?

any help would be great.
    10-11-09 02:09 AM
    oh and i would like for the app to be able to set up recurring transactions.
    10-11-09 03:44 AM
    I use Bankarama-- its not free but worth the price. Google it and try the free trial first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 08:29 AM
    I use Money for blacberry. It's real easy to use and has templates for recurring transactions. It also has reminders for bills that are due. You can have it remind you 1-8 days before the bill is due. There's also a trial version for it.
    10-11-09 09:46 AM
    Here is a new application which manages your daily finances like reconcile transactions, save recurring transactions, schedule transactions, etc

Price: 3.99 USD

APP NAME: CHECKBOOK
    DOWNLOAD LINK: Checkbook - Business & Finance BlackBerry Apps
    05-25-10 08:56 AM
    That app looks a little complicated....I use mobile checkbook by mobatech and it seems to work great and its even on the blogs on sale till the end of May. It is very user friendly and looks to be more user friendly than the app listed above.
    05-25-10 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD