Two AT&T reps. mentioned this to me, that there is an app for BB where I can view my account balance, but I can't find it.
    Anyone knows anything about this?

Thanks.
    06-06-10 07:03 PM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=HTIUP0cO

I prefer *BAL# (hold ALT to 'dial' B A L as numbers), or dial *225#. You'll get your balance, the due date for the next payment, and the amount and date of the last payment.
    06-06-10 10:24 PM
    Try Pageonce Personal Assistant. You can get it for free from Pageonce: Mobile Personal Finance for iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and Android
    06-07-10 08:16 AM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=X0wF08Tv

I prefer *BAL# (hold ALT to 'dial' B A L as numbers), or dial *225#. You'll get your balance, the due date for the next payment, and the amount and date of the last payment.
    Thanks. It is kind'a slow...I re-booted but still, seems forever between the time I push the pad and getting something on the screen, but I like the graphic (compare to *BAL#).

QUOTE=pshift;5209138]Try Pageonce Personal Assistant. You can get it for free from Pageonce: Mobile Personal Finance for iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and Android[/QUOTE]

I have Pageonce...didn't know it shows full account detail from at&t. I'll check it out. Thanks.
    06-07-10 10:37 AM
    Try Pageonce Personal Assistant. You can get it for free from Pageonce: Mobile Personal Finance for iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and Android
    +1 Love this app. kinda slow, but useful.
    06-07-10 11:36 AM
    I use the myWireless app from At&t. Shows balance, data usage, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-10 03:35 PM
    I installed the myWireless app on my BB 9700 a few days ago. It completely hosed my phone requiring JL Commander and a complete wipe to make it work again. My phone was working perfectly and no new software had been installed for weeks until the at&t app. I opened it after install and the phone didn't work again until I spent a crap-load of time recovering it.
    06-09-10 12:53 AM
    I installed the myWireless app on my BB 9700 a few days ago. It completely hosed my phone requiring JL Commander and a complete wipe to make it work again. My phone was working perfectly and no new software had been installed for weeks until the at&t app. I opened it after install and the phone didn't work again until I spent a crap-load of time recovering it.
    Yup, I got rid of it too.
    06-09-10 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD