Is anyone aware of a bank that allows for check images to be taken with a blackberry for deposit? I see that paypal has launched an app on iphones to take in check images. I know that USAA and Chase have offered this on the iphone for sometime now. Is anyone aware of any banks or apps that offer this for the blackberry? Specfically I have a 9650.
    10-06-10 07:54 AM
    BoA ran a trial earlier this year. (was part of it but I couldn't get the app to install on my 9700) so I assume we'll see a rollout at some point in the near future.
    10-06-10 09:28 AM
    any update on this?
    02-25-11 03:47 PM
    BoA ran a trial earlier this year. (was part of it but I couldn't get the app to install on my 9700) so I assume we'll see a rollout at some point in the near future.
    I'm dying for a Blackberry check deposit app! Any news on this, DarienA?
    03-06-11 04:41 PM
    anyone have news on whether BoA is going to go live with this?
    03-07-11 02:25 AM
    I'm dying for a Blackberry check deposit app! Any news on this, DarienA?
    Nope haven't heard anything about it since the beta ended...
    03-07-11 09:34 AM
    I just called Chase bank about this question and they said if I wanted to to do check deposit....
    ...I would have to get an iphone or Andriod.

AND, they were not aware of Blackberry deposit Apps coming in the future...
    ...Given that this thread started in October 2010 and we are still in the same place.
    ...I don't think BB is able to handle this app.
    07-27-11 04:33 PM
    I wonder that if the software can be developed by third party company? or it should developed by bank only?
    07-27-11 11:41 PM
    I know USAA said they would not have the mobile deposit for BlackBerry and they only have the app available for a select few BlackBerrys (mostly older models) and didn't plan on adding any more to the list. We'll see if that will change once QNX and the newer devices show up.
    07-28-11 09:26 AM
    It would be great if PayPal would add this feature for BB, its great on the android os, but as I consider a move back I really do need this feature.
    07-28-11 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD