I'm a bit distraught right now. I don't usually buy apps but when I saw that with this app I would be able to chat on facebook, I had to have it. Only problem is...it won't connect to let me use it. The app loads fine, but it is just stuck on the connecting loading screen after I put in my login information. Am I doing something wrong or can anyone help me out here. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, along with pulling the battery.

Thanks,
    Matt
    01-03-11 09:58 PM
    It does that sometimes for me too, hit back and try again.
    01-05-11 12:16 AM
    Shouldn't have bought it. We have a thread with Facebook Chat Pro link download and also, if you download the AIM app from AOL, and not RIM's, you can chat on FB also. You have to link your FB account to AIM. Simple.
    01-05-11 12:18 AM
    Shouldn't have bought it. We have a thread with Facebook Chat Pro link download and also, if you download the AIM app from AOL, and not RIM's, you can chat on FB also. You have to link your FB account to AIM. Simple.
    Brilliant, let's all pirate apps so devs will stop making/improving them (sarcasm).
    It's a freakin dollar, buy the app.
    01-05-11 12:22 AM
    Well said, SCrid.

I've won so many apps from gracious dev's, I feel like I have to give back when I can and buy something if it catches my eye.
    01-05-11 12:28 AM
    What I can say is that, it sux when the app doesn't work. I would say, redownload the app and do a battery pull.

It should work fine. If not try login at wifi area and see if that works.

Also, yes, there is a link for ChatBook Pro (free) somewhere in this forum. A few alternative is IM+ lite and there is even a few apps on App World that is free for Facebook chatting.

It really depends on what you like Since it is only a mere 1 dollar or so, guess just consider that as an investment.
    01-05-11 05:27 AM
    In fact yes. However, I try to update and can't update them. They say have to pay them! Lol

Thanks for supplying the link chrisy520!
    01-05-11 11:42 AM
    Brilliant, let's all pirate apps so devs will stop making/improving them (sarcasm).
    It's a freakin dollar, buy the app.

You might wanna try the AIM app too. Its free.
    Both work fine for me.
    01-05-11 04:48 PM
    Lol, there's some free alternatives. Aim (like the Capt'n mentioned), Nimbuzz, the mSonar app, the jared co app, palingro, im+ free. Ahaz design is working on an app called Facebook improved. If you want free there's plenty of choices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD