Is there an app for chase bank like there is for bank of america to be able to track my credit card and bank account without having to actually log in to the website every time?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 11:17 PM
    Have you tried Pageonce Internet Assistant? It's a BB app that basically logs in to all your account web pages and aggregates the information on your BB. You can download it from BB App World. The free version will track up to 5 accounts. Chase will count as one account, even though Pageonce will pull info for the individual Chase accounts (checking, savings, mortgage, ...).

Pageonce will track all sorts of accounts: checking, savings, credit, Starbucks, Vonage, etc. It pulls account info once a day, though you can manually refresh each account.
    07-14-09 09:20 PM
    Only thing I'm afraid with pageonce is what if they're "military level" security and everyones bank info gets jeopordized... I'm mean its one user name and password that holds info of up to 5-10 aacounts, it being bank, cell wireless info anf other important info. Instead of 5 different user names to get your account info by going to each site all they need to hack is one user name and one password and all the info is at their will. Maybe I'm too paranoid.

07-14-09 11:02 PM
    Maybe I'm too paranoid.
    Not at all. I wouldn't trust any service (especially a free one) to store the login info to any of my financial accounts. My bank has a mobile site that will let me do the basic things across a secure connection. If I need to do more I'll login to their regular site or (I know it's unheard of nowadays) go to the local branch and let them earn some of the fees I pay.
    07-14-09 11:24 PM
    I believe some made a launcher for Chase. Its not an app like the one from Bank of America (correct?) What it does is launch your browser and direct it to the Chase Mobile website.

07-15-09 12:34 AM
    You can find an OTA link to the Chase Launcher here.
    07-15-09 01:30 AM
    You can find an OTA link to the Chase Launcher here.
    i can get the save or open option on my computer, but on my mobile browser, it gives a gateway timed out error 504!!! what gives?
    07-15-09 09:48 AM
    does anyone have any updates on the Chase Blackberry App? I received a communication from Chase several months ago and got really excited. The communication was nothing more than a bunch of legal jargon pertaining to accessing their site via mobile devices etc. However, I have still not seen the App.
    03-06-10 11:33 AM
    does anyone have any updates on the Chase Blackberry App? I received a communication from Chase several months ago and got really excited. The communication was nothing more than a bunch of legal jargon pertaining to accessing their site via mobile devices etc. However, I have still not seen the App.
    No app yet, but Berry Review just posted an article on the 3rd regarding an early 2010 release. I'd link to it, but the all-too-awsome ten post requirement strikes again!!!
    03-06-10 11:54 AM
    https://chaseonline.chase.com/secure...ction=activate

this works it links OTA with a few prompts.
    03-06-10 02:26 PM
    I bank with Chase I have the mobile application use it a lot
    can also text for bal, hist great to have
    04-06-10 05:24 PM
    I bank with Chase I have the mobile application use it a lot
    can also text for bal, hist great to have
    you have a app or you use chase.mobi on your browser?
    04-06-10 05:27 PM
    thats a good point... i assume you go to the brick and mortar?
    06-17-10 11:19 PM
    Chase app Coming soon for blackberry
    10-24-11 11:11 PM
    Chase app Coming soon for blackberry

I'll believe it when I see it. Source?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-25-11 02:02 AM
    Chase App is coming to Blackberry Early December 2011! I work for chase, we just got a list of the new upcoming changes!
    10-31-11 07:48 PM
    Chase App is coming to Blackberry Early December 2011! I work for chase, we just got a list of the new upcoming changes!

So any info about the app you can share with us? Like features, deposit checks by snapping a picture and so on

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-06-11 02:08 AM
    but no, they didnt give details on it...i just do hope it lets you take a pic of check like android & iphones
    11-13-11 10:44 PM
    So any update on this?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-05-11 04:11 PM
    So now it seems Chase has no plans to develop an app for BB10
    03-16-13 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD