I recieved this e-mail from my chase online banking yesterday. Thought I would share...sorry if this has been mentioned elswhere

Date: 12-10-2009 17:55:00
    Subject: Important changes to your online legal agreements

Dear Online Banking Customer, Due to the upcoming release of an application for Blackberry users in early 2010, we've updated our online terms and conditions to include this new service. You've received this notice because these revisions will soon be made to one or more of the online agreements you previously reviewed and accepted.

Here � s a brief summary:
    • If you use an online service that involves additional software, any software provided through the Online Service must be downloaded by you in the United States.

• For any software you download to use with our online services, you may not and will not allow or cause any third party to:

• Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or modify any portion of the Online Service, or use the Online Service to develop similar functionality
    • Copy any portion of the Online Service, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement
    • Sublicense, distribute, export or resell any portion of the Online Service or otherwise transfer any rights
    • Remove any proprietary or intellectual property rights notices or labels on the Online Service
    • Otherwise exercise any other right to the Online Service not expressly granted in this Agreement

** The updated agreements will be available online as of December 10, 2009, and will go into effect immediately. You can review the latest agreements online anytime by logging on and clicking the "Legal Agreements" link at the bottom of any page.

Sincerely,

Chase Online Banking

* Page 1 of 1 Secure Message Center 12/11/2009
    12-11-09 12:44 PM
    It was supposed to come out in December I think. I guess it got pushed back. Bummer.
    12-11-09 01:02 PM
    oh well, at least we know its coming right? lol
    12-11-09 02:20 PM
    Good to hear. Looking forward to this app big time.
    12-11-09 02:53 PM
    thats cool, instead of having to do the whole "text BAL to xxxx". iphone has an app from chase that allows you to do banking that way. its bb's turn now
    12-11-09 02:54 PM
    I have done the sms text messages such as text "Bal" mentioned above an stuff but also went to www.chase.mobi on my blackberry browser as well so I just have this bookmarked although I understand others prefer the apps to link up to that site as well .
    But just thought I would mentioned that til the app was released .
    Last edited by DavidNC; 12-11-09 at 05:43 PM.
    12-11-09 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD