Hello, all...a relative Bold newbie here. (It's been under 6 months, and I'm ADDICTED.)

Here's my question: is there an app out there that will let me customize the color of my LED indicator...not per individual in my phone book, but per app?

For instance:

* blue for Facebook alerts
    * green for incoming calls
    * yellow for missed calls
    * red for UberTwitter
    * purple for Yahoo! e-mail
    * white for something else I haven't heard of yet

Can you help this ***** see the light?

Thanks!
    08-04-09 09:41 PM
    BerryBuzz. I have it, and absolutely love it. I cannot have my phone without it!
    08-04-09 10:40 PM
    Berrybuzz is great. I bought the new version a little while ago and love it. I'd been using the old one before that as well but that lacked bbm and fb led notifications
    08-04-09 10:45 PM
    BerryBuzz. I have it, and absolutely love it. I cannot have my phone without it!
    I second that! Sweet application for customizing LED colors - will also enable vibrate + ringtone at the same time, which doesn't come standard for some heretofor unknown reason on the Bold. Add Quicklaunch to that list...
    08-04-09 10:47 PM
    /agreed to all the above posts. I've been using BerryBuzz since it came out and have no problem with paying the minute amount for the ocassional major upgrades. It's such a great application to have.

Chris
    08-05-09 12:22 AM
    Berrybuzz was a battery drainner for me it why I deleted this app
    08-05-09 07:47 AM
    i had issues with berrybuzz...it stopped functioning properly for the incoming call LED color.

so i stuck with bbalerts. not as good, but it still changes colors of sms, email, missed call, etc. no bbm or facebook though.
    08-05-09 08:56 AM
    berrybuzz or bbalerts... Thanks I was looking for a way to control the LED.
    08-05-09 09:40 AM
    ? guys.. my friend has the blackberry 9000 bold and just got the berrybuzz registered....

i have the free trial for my 8900, which allows even incoming calls and coverage LED to change...

my friends 9000, with the paid registration, doesnt have this option.....

any reason why?!
    08-09-09 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD