Hey guys! Check out the categories in AppWorld.... More changes to come soon I am sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 01:51 PM
    Very cool it looks like they subdivided moore. cant wait to see whats next.
    07-30-09 02:16 PM
    Suipposed to an upgrade tomorrow, right? Atleast add installing to SD card?

07-30-09 09:22 PM
    Suipposed to an upgrade tomorrow, right? Atleast add installing to SD card?

that's what seems to be happening. Many expect the AppWorld update to 1.1 to occur tomorrow since it will be officially available to customers in other countries tomorrow. Not to mention the documentation that was made available to BB developers that listed some features that will be available in AppWorld 1.1 . So I think it's safe to say that the AppWorld update is very close to happening. but yeah you will be able to store applications on your SD, but not run them from your SD card. They will be there to reinstall when you want to use them. Also it states that you will be able select newest applications, top paid applications, top free, etc.. much like the crackberry appstore and the apple appstore. Anyway, yeah I am excited! maybe it'll drop at midnight?
    07-30-09 09:33 PM
    Oh yeah... supposedly also you will be able to browse applications, reviews, ratings, etc from your PC at BlackBerry App World . That is one thing I'm looking forward to (not waiting on it to load up on my storm just to see a description).
    07-30-09 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD