Is this normal? Any way to avoid when you change themes? Otherwise a theme change involves a whole lot of work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 01:28 AM
    It's normal when you add a new theme, nothing you can do about it. However, once you set your icons and folder in that theme, going back to it later seems to hold the previous setting, at least in my experience.
    02-07-09 01:34 AM
    Unfortunately, this is normal. This should help:

Say, for instance, you usually run the "L" theme. You have set all of your icons the way that you want with this theme, and you're satisfied. You decide one day that you want to take a look at the "Today" theme. The icon settings that you have for you "L" theme will not change if you move to the "Today" theme, or any other theme for that matter. Once you have set the icons how you want for the individual theme, they will not reset if you change themes. There is no way to carry theme settings across themes...
    02-07-09 01:34 AM
    After doing it about a hundred times a day you start to get very used to it
    02-07-09 02:06 AM
    Blame RIM.. they should make better software. too bad,
    02-07-09 03:57 AM
    "A hundred times a day." Do you not have a life or make a living? I haven't changed my theme since 1945. Way too much time on your hands.
    I'm sorry that my blatant exaggeration went right over your head.
    02-07-09 08:00 PM
    As my sense of humor went over yours. Politics and religion. Never the twain shall meet.
    Touch�...
    02-07-09 08:07 PM
    Not only that, but you completely debauched it into a discussion on religion and politics.
    02-07-09 08:16 PM
    Wow! I can finally lie down and die. All of my goals have been achieved. (I hate these tiny a$$ keyboards. Go to bed. Leave me alone.)
    Um, wtf lmao.....
    02-07-09 09:03 PM
    Today I ate a bagel with organic cream cheese. It was yum..
    02-07-09 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD