I think it would be cool to have someone make an App for Amber ALerts, i don't know if this is possible but it would be cool to have, plus if it could work for canadian and US users, i am willing to pay someone 10 bucks through pay pal, if they can make one (hoepfully lower the price for other users after )
    10-15-09 06:52 AM
    If you have BerryWeather installed you can get notifications for weather advisories and it also includes local Amber Alerts!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 06:59 AM
    I bought BerryWeather a while back and was pleasantly surprised about the Amber Alerts, because I didn't see any mention of it on the description before I purchased it. It's a great feature, my LED flashes red, but no sound, so I know it's not an email or phone call coming in. BerryWeather also alerts when there is a weather advisory.
    10-15-09 07:08 AM
    WeatherBug also has Amber Alerts as well as any EAS notifications built in.

Joe
    10-15-09 07:21 AM
    does it would in canada? (for amber alerts)
    10-15-09 09:49 AM
    www.amberalert.org, give em your email, its a free service by amber alert, I use it, and good for all of you here for being good folks, BTW, not sure if this works in Canada....

10-15-09 11:18 AM
    I was also going to suggest this. I can't see a use for any app when this site does the same thing.

www.amberalert.org, give em your email, its a free service by amber alert, I use it, and good for all of you here for being good folks, BTW, not sure if this works in Canada....

10-15-09 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD