View Poll Results: How are you liking your BlackBerry Style?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Totally Loving it! Any haters out there can suck it!

34 56.67%
  • It's good. Better than I expected, that's for sure.

21 35.00%
  • M'eh. Not impressed.

2 3.33%
  • Grrrr... Not happy I got this. Want to return it.

3 5.00%
    Only thing that I haven't been able to get working is the Sprint Telenav.
    11-10-10 06:19 PM
    From what I've seen I'd love to have a Style as a second Blackberry. Now if only I had a more practical excuse for having a second one....
    11-11-10 06:25 AM
    Called Sprint tech support and they walked through a wipe and resent the software and now Sprint Telenav works. They said the new version (3.0) was not yet available for the Style.
    11-11-10 03:15 PM
    I am really liking it so far(got the purple one)....coming from a 9650 which I loved! I am getting used to the flip action and the keyboard. The only real issue I have had is that when I did the wireless sync the phone became sluggish. Once I turned it off it was back to normal. I will be glad when some themes become available.
    11-11-10 04:15 PM
    I reported a couple days ago i was loving my 1st and new BlackBerry -

then my style died last night. It started with a silly camera problem. Then last night plugged'r in to charge .. when I woke up this morning it was burning hot and not charged - I then noticed I didnt actually have a "charging" indicator - so I tried replugging it in ... then I tried a different wall outlet, then i tried my computer -

nada zilch - within an hour it was black and dead. Took it to sprint and they couldnt revive it -

Now Im learning to love another "new" one lol
    11-11-10 04:18 PM
    Pretty crazy with CrackBerry having 2.7mil users, only 52 total votes for a poll thats already a week old. I think that says a lot for the chosen Sprint price point as well as the acceptance of the design.
    11-12-10 12:02 AM
    Pretty crazy with CrackBerry having 2.7mil users, only 52 total votes for a poll thats already a week old. I think that says a lot for the chosen Sprint price point as well as the acceptance of the design.
    I don't think that shows anything. I think it just shows that the hard core bb users prefer a "normal" bb. It doesn't show anything about how the phone is selling overall.
    11-12-10 09:55 AM
    I had a samsung flip phone with a palm OS back in the day. I loved that phone. I tolerated the subsequent ones. Now that I have a BB flip phone it's like a miracle.
    11-14-10 07:57 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD