If u are fans of "Resident Evil", u will never forget the Blue-Double helix glass, the T-virus container.

Think your battery is a T-Virus container; every time you charging the battery, itís something like synthesizing the T-VirusÖ

Cool idea for battery charging screensaver? As far as I am concerned, it's absolutely KOOL!

Have animations there!

Support 99xx series WELL

Well, what do you think ?

T-Virus Is Ready! @blackberry app store
    Last edited by InteractApp; 10-02-12 at 12:40 AM.
    MobileMadness002 and BBMak like this.
    10-01-12 08:45 PM
    is there anyone like this in forum ?
    10-03-12 09:50 AM
    I think it would be an awesome adition. unfortunately my BB died and I opted for "another" platform, but I do like it.
    10-03-12 09:59 AM
    hi... would love to buy it but just curious.
    how come the price just jumped to USD1.99 upon purchasing?
    before that the screen on the main page is USD0.99.

i wouldn't assume anything but please keep this in check. it might defer your new client from purchasing.

Sent from my torchy Torch 9800 using Tapatalk
    10-03-12 10:10 PM
    hi, OP.

was just curious..

on the main screen, it says USD0.99 for your app..
    but upon purchasing, it jumped to USD1.99

please check. i was about to buy it but the pricing differences could possibly cause potential client from purchasing this and your future apps..

10-03-12 10:13 PM
    hi jafrul, as a app vendor I know the fact that due to appworld technical reason, the price on main screen is differ from buy screen occasionally [1].

my assistant had mistaken my words and changed the wrong app's price, though we made a correction the first time we found it was wrong, as mentioned above, the app world web site still use the former price .

i'd just checked the price, it's OK now.
    anyway, i should say sorry to you, hope you have more fun on app world. and, what i want to emphasize is, the effect of "t_virus" is pretty cool.

thank u for remind me.

[1]BB App World price and price charged differ!
    BB App World price and price charged differ! - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

hi, OP.

was just curious..

on the main screen, it says USD0.99 for your app..
    but upon purchasing, it jumped to USD1.99

please check. i was about to buy it but the pricing differences could possibly cause potential client from purchasing this and your future apps..

10-04-12 10:12 AM
    bought it..

and hey... nice effect.
    and i like the way the umbrella interacts..
    if only it was Alice who do the talking or the Red Queen, it would be even sweeter...
    btw, love the animations.
    good job.

10-04-12 10:49 AM
    glad you like it ,and thanks for buying.
    yeah, some details are about to upgrade , including sounds.

Could you do me a favor, leave a review at the app detail page at your convenience?
    Because, although this app is cool, however, it is buried in thousands of apps. and I don't know how to let more people who need it know its existence, and make a decision to buy. some people bought it, but only a few of them reviewed it.

If you can spend a minute of time to leave a review, I would really appreciate that.

the link for review is:
    Buy T-Virus Is Ready! a COOL battery charging screensaver - Download T-Virus Is Ready! a COOL battery charging screensaver - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    10-05-12 04:54 AM
    glad you like it ,and thanks for buying.
    yeah, some details are about to upgrade , including sounds.

Could you do me a favor, leave a review at the app detail page at your convenience?
    Because, although this app is cool, however, it is buried in thousands of apps. and I don't know how to let more people who need it know its existence, and make a decision to buy. some people bought it, but only a few of them reviewed it.

If you can spend a minute of time to leave a review, I would really appreciate that.

the link for review is:
    Buy T-Virus Is Ready! a COOL battery charging screensaver - Download T-Virus Is Ready! a COOL battery charging screensaver - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    done on the first day i bought it.
    couldn't say no to a good app.
    let us know if u done upgrading it.

10-06-12 02:20 AM
    at last...
    my network becomes unstable these days, and i can not login from oct 7.

thanks for your review, once the on-going app named "Best Notes" finished, the t-virus app will be upgraded. coming soon
    10-10-12 12:05 AM
    looking forward on your update.

10-12-12 05:55 AM
    yeah, you bet i have.

today i've accomplished the new version, after testing it on various phone types, i will publish it on appworld. you will see the some exciting new features
    10-13-12 10:12 AM
    had a new version submit. it will be published at appworld in a few days, please update it

1)sound prompt changed, add RedQeen's words
    2)add a battery level indicator at the statusbar(indicator bar), get the battery level at a glance
    10-15-12 07:21 AM
    had a new version submit. it will be published at appworld in a few days, please update it

2)add a battery level indicator at the statusbar(indicator bar), get the battery level at a glance
    wow... can't wait...
    will definitely recommend this to friends...
    the current version itself is already amazing, what more with Red Queen's voice.

thanks a lot... 

10-15-12 07:45 AM

thought i have to wait couple of days... but was not. open up appworld and the upgrade is there. talk about efficiency..

and the homescreen icon and red queen's voice is great. thanks a lot.

10-15-12 08:40 AM
    but one thing though...

how do i turn off the homescreen notification? coz i'm using the advance OS led which changes colour every few percents.

10-17-12 05:44 PM
    the advance OS led changes color of led, and my app has an icon and battery level number at the homescreen.
    I got a little confused, is there any conflict between these two apps?

if you like,you can contact me at samscott2012@hotmail.com. i'd like to get your email, and maybe I can send preview version to you using the email.
    10-17-12 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD