i d/l your program and installed it but it does not give me any extra memory. wat do i need 2 do. i have read the pdf but i cannot see wt this program does. help thanks
    11-02-08 05:15 AM
    Here's a quick rundown on Card Loader:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f103/ho...er-work-83306/

Basically, once you have your applications installed to the card, you can remove them from the device memory as desired to free up memory. Then if you need them again it's very quick and easy to install them back from the SD card (a capability that the BlackBerry OS lacks).
    11-03-08 01:57 PM
    I did like the card reader but it won't read homebrew apps.
    02-20-09 09:25 AM
    I did like the card reader but it won't read homebrew apps.
    It should work fine for that as long as you have the cod We use it all the time when testing things we're working on.
    02-23-09 02:05 PM
    You guys keep giving summerier. I also need to figure out this app aerize. Once its down loaded and all you said is your a conversation. That link also is a conversation. Pushing buttons and opening and closing areas in my curve is what I need not another way of outlining tha fact that this app frees up mem on my devise. see I said it know I am a pro. If I download the app everything that was on the phone has to be redownloaded? Why? Once it is downloaded do I risk accidently deleting the copy on the sdcard?
    If I can move what is on the phone to sdcard how do I do it?
    08-09-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD