Hi everyone,

I'm a type 1 diabetic and would like to find an application that can easily give you carb counts on various foods. This way when I'm on the go, I can easily look it up and know how much insulin to take. Does anyone have a recomendation on where to find such an app?

Thanks
    orleenz
    12-22-08 08:31 AM
    Go to Mobile Diabetic: Free diabetes logbook software on your BB browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 12:15 PM
    That is a carb and Bg tracker, not a database. And actually it only really tracks Bg unless you export to a PC with Excel. There is one called Help diabetes 2.3, but the link is perpetually broken. It can be found at Softpedia.com under health>counter. Like I said though as of today it is still broken.

There is an online mobile versin at ccm.about.com. You can also download a semi-resident version at caloriecount.about.com. Look on the menu for tools and scroll down to mobile for download instructions.

I am looking for a good one also, I'll post it up when I find one.
    01-20-10 06:12 PM
    I've tried a few - this is by far the largest database I've encountered, and, it has full carb counts..

BlackBerry Calorie Tracker | LIVESTRONG.COM

There's also an app called "Fast Food Calorie Tracker" in Blackberry appworld - pretty comprehensive for many fast food chains.
    01-20-10 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD