Good Morning!
    I downloaded the software, and it makes my phone "vibrate", when it takes a screenshot. Is that normal? Anyway to change that? I tried to go into advanced settings for "Profiles" but I didn't see the application listed.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
    02-08-09 09:05 AM
    That is normal. Don't think u can change it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 09:35 AM

02-08-09 09:36 AM
    That is normal. Don't think u can change it.

Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to reply!
    02-08-09 09:38 AM
    The vibrate feature is good to have so you know if you take an accidental screenshot also, if it didn't vibrate you could have a media card full of screenshots...

02-08-09 09:42 AM
    The vibrate feature is good to have so you know if you take an accidental screenshot also, if it didn't vibrate you could have a media card full of screenshots...

Right...cuz I didn't even know that's what it was doing, when it was vibrating. I thought something was wrong...I thought "Mitchell" (my Bold) was saying, "Stop that!!!"

Then, I came across another thread, and looked in my "Pictures" and found about 8 screen captures.
    02-08-09 10:15 AM
    Haha, exactly. Glad all is well though...
    02-08-09 10:16 AM
    I have another question regarding CaptureIt...how do you take a screenshot of the homepage? I always see people post their pictures of their today screen. How do you do this?

02-08-09 10:22 AM
    Set Capture It to one of your side keys, press the key and take a shot of anything...
    02-08-09 10:24 AM
    This is what mine does also..... I think it is a good thing it vibrates.....
    Good Morning!
    I downloaded the software, and it makes my phone "vibrate", when it takes a screenshot. Is that normal? Anyway to change that? I tried to go into advanced settings for "Profiles" but I didn't see the application listed.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
    02-08-09 10:48 AM
    Thanks SD! I really like what my side keys are set too, but I guess I could stop being lazy and switch it for when I want to take a pic of my home-screen.
    02-09-09 05:25 PM
    I have Capture It on my left side key and camera on the right side. When i want to see my pics or wallpapers on my media card, i just hit camera >menu >Show pictures...
    02-09-09 05:28 PM
    I click my BB (menu button) on my application screen>>select CaptureIt>>Quickly hit Escape before the vibrate (back arrow) & it will capture your home screen without setting a side button.
    I use this option quite a bit & didn't want to loose one of my side keys.
    Let me know if I need to clarify anything.
    02-10-09 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD