I had this issue a few weeks back and somehow fixed it. I'm not sure if it's the new OS or not but the icon hasn't updated in two days. The application itself does update when it's refreshed. Any answers are appreciated. Thanks.

Lisa

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 09:46 AM
    if you had to reload berryweather after the OS update as I did, berryweather defaults back to normal settings. I use berryweather as my wallpaper/homescreen and mine did not update either. I went into setting-homescreen/wallpaper and had to set it to update along with the weather updates. Also you will have to set your frequency of updates also. Check all of the settings for what you want because they will have all went back to default. After I changed settings everything works as it did before the OS update.
    BTW I have a storm 2.
    06-22-10 10:14 AM
    Yeah my settings changed to Manual update after upgrading to .713 set it to every 30mins and all is right with the world.
    06-22-10 10:17 AM
    if you had to reload berryweather after the OS update as I did, berryweather defaults back to normal settings. I use berryweather as my wallpaper/homescreen and mine did not update either. I went into setting-homescreen/wallpaper and had to set it to update along with the weather updates. Also you will have to set your frequency of updates also. Check all of the settings for what you want because they will have all went back to default. After I changed settings everything works as it did before the OS update.
    BTW I have a storm 2.
    Update: Everything is back to normal. Switched my settings and all is good. Thanks to both answers :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD