I just got a Bold 9900 running OS 7.0. I had notifications for several updates including App World. However, after downloading about 10% of the application it would stop and give me a error.

I updated to OS 7.1 today and App World said an upgrade was required to proceed but I'm still having the same problem but now it gives the error message "907 invalid COD Timed out". I uninstalled App World 3.1.1.20 and tried freshly installing App World 3.1.4.25 but I still have the same problem.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    07-26-12 10:45 AM
    I've noticed that whenever new updates rolled out, the servers were really busy and I'd get that error frequently. It usually worked if I waited a few hours or waited until the next day.
    07-26-12 10:49 AM
    Hmm... OK I'll try next week. I've been trying since Monday to do the update.
    07-26-12 11:17 AM
    Have you tried going to mobile.blackberry.com from your phone's browser bookmarks, and downloading it from there?
    07-26-12 11:29 AM
    Have you tried going to mobile.blackberry.com from your phone's browser bookmarks, and downloading it from there?
    Yes, that's what I've been doing. I can't access the download any other way.
    07-26-12 11:42 AM
    Sorry, thought you were trying to update from within App World itself.

One last thing to try... turn off your wifi and download over network.
    07-26-12 11:46 AM

This worked. Thank you.

Any idea why updating over wifi would have caused the problem?
    07-27-12 10:35 AM
    I've been trying to upgrade appworld from last week sunday and its still saying error after download , I tried downloading it
    from blackberry.com and the same problem continues.... what should I do now?..... its a 9930 bold, os 7.1
    06-30-13 11:18 AM

Hello Phill
    I have the same problem as "JohnEnglish". I have BB Bold 9900 and I am asked to upgrade the BB App World before I can enter the App World and I proceed to upgrade via the browser and did the download several times. I always get the error code 907 Invalid COD. I did download over the mobile network as well. No change. How do I upgrade BB App World.

Please help...

regards
    12-25-13 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD