This is my last bump on this - desperately seeking an answer. Thank you!
    08-14-11 04:12 AM
    Bigbamboo,
    Can you elaborate what you did?
    Did you switch devices out of the box?
    bigbamboo likes this.
    08-14-11 04:36 AM
    Hi there - thanks for the reply. I switched devices using the desktop software but have deleted any apps which switched across from my Torch in case they are incompatable. I have resent log books and changed password using the laptop and there is obviously some connection on the 9900 because it tells me when apps need updating (which I can still do via the laptop.) The username and password are both right, because I am able to log on with the laptop and the PlayBook. Nightmare...
    08-14-11 04:45 AM
    Well that's the mistake I made.
    I don't know how familiar are you would wiping and reloading the OS on a BB.
    Here's what I suggest.
    Wipe the 9900.
    Reload the OS and then put in your sim card and try logging into app world.
    Please make a backup of your device before you do this. And do not backup third party apps. Only backup your msgs, contact etc.
    Also I suggest not wiping your Torch for the time being.
    bigbamboo likes this.
    08-14-11 04:56 AM
    Blimey. No idea how to do any of that -other than backing up - but I'll hunt around for instructions. Is there no other way? Many thanks for your help...
    anon(2254645) likes this.
    08-14-11 05:02 AM
    Search the forums.
    Download the .296 OS from VodafoneDE site.
    http://support.vodafone.de/publicfil...A7.0.0.296.exe
    Search the Crackberry Forums on how to load a new OS on your blackberry.
    08-14-11 06:06 AM
    Hi,

I had this same problem and figured it had to be something to do with the new Blackberry ID setting on OS7. I created a new ID from Options -> Device -> Blackberry ID.

Then went to App World and went to My World I got a message saying "Do I want to associate this ID with this device" and said "Yes". I could then see the installed apps and some uninstalled ones from my old device.

It's really strange. Also, I knew my ID was bad because I would get an error message when logging in on a computer.

Hope this helps.
    08-16-11 10:14 AM
    I am having these same issues.

This may be a dumb question but should I have taken the SIM card from my old Storm2 9550 and put it in my Bold 9930 after doing the device switch in DM?
    08-16-11 03:21 PM
    Is everyone getting past agreeing to the terms on the app world? i hit my appworld within the app and it just acts like i didnt accecpt the terms and prompts me all over again..also just downloaded pandora and im pressing the icon to launch it and its doing nothing? this has not been a smooth affair with this phone today
    08-16-11 07:19 PM
    I am having these same issues.

This may be a dumb question but should I have taken the SIM card from my old Storm2 9550 and put it in my Bold 9930 after doing the device switch in DM?

I just got a new 9930 today and i used the device transfer through desktop manager. It caused all of the login issues with blackberry ID and BB app world.
    I found that if you take out the new SIM card and put in the SIM card from the previous phone everything works great.
    I can now log into BB app world and BB ID

Hope this helps
    08-19-11 10:34 PM
    Having the same issue here and has wiped clear data from my old 9780.

I hope I can just backup the data then fully wipe the phone and just restore it from there

it will be a pain to get all the contacts back again if I lose them.
    08-24-11 08:16 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD