Hello anyone who could help me. My husband and I both got new BB pearl 8130's.When we went to set up all of the apps we just did a transfer from other BB (curve 8330) well this pulled over some unwanted 3rd party apps also ex. flashlight app (please don't judge)---> and a "phoney farts" that the hubby at 1 time had downloaded. (MEN lol) I have no desire for these and need the mem space. I have tried every suggested method to delete these with no luck. Even when I go into the modules from the phone those apps are on the list but will not give the option to delete like the other ones. I have tried to delete through the BB DM on my PC and they will not appear in the application tab to delete. Thank you in advance!
    04-06-09 02:41 PM
    Options>Advanced Options>Applications?
    04-06-09 03:10 PM
    Do what Tranerek said, but make sure you highlight the app you want deleted and hit the menu key, then select "Delete".
    04-06-09 03:25 PM
    Options>Advanced Options>Applications?

The paticular apps I want to remove do not come up on the list under this. That was my first try. Then after some research I learned to open that and menu click there, then select modules.... this brings up another list with more apps. this is where I can see it and I can even view the properties on them AND edit permissions but there is not option to delete it. Other things on the list have option to delete but a few, go figure some of the ones I want to dump are in that few!
    04-06-09 03:35 PM
    anyone else with new ideas?
    04-07-09 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD